- Set up your personal and professional supports for breastfeeding
- Make a birth plan- https://www.breastfeeding.asn.au/bf-info/your-baby-arrives/my-breastfeeding-plan
- Attend a childbirth/antenatal class
- Visit your local lactation clinic. For Wangaratta visit Northeast Health Lactation Clinic – nhw.hume.org.au/services/having-baby
- Talk about breastfeeding with your employer and look at returning to work breastfeeding options visit Breastfeeding Friendly Workplaces
- Read up on breastfeeding so you know what to expect visit Breastfeeding – Before your baby arrives
- See the Pregnancy Journey for more info.