Gateway Health and Northeast Health Wangaratta are pleased to be offering the free State Government initiative ‘Workplace Achievement Program’ that aims to improve the health and wellbeing of your workforce.
Do you own or manage a medium sized business with 20+ employees?
Are you interested in increasing productivity and reducing absenteeism?
Are you interested in looking after the health and wellbeing of your employees?
Based on the World Health Organization (WHO) Healthy workplace model the Healthy Together Victoria Achievement Program gives you practical steps and easy-to-use tools and templates to promote and improve health and wellbeing in your workplace.
Before you sign up for the program you are welcome to contact Zoe Black, Team Leader Health Promotion, Gateway Health
Ph: 0437 953 805 Email: Zoe.Black@gatewayhealth.org.au
- Victorian Department of Health – Healthy Together Victoria Achievement program
- Victorian Department of Health – Healthy Workplaces Framework
- World Health Organization – WHO Five Keys to Healthy Workplaces: No Business Wealth without Workers’ Health
- World Health Organization – WHO mental health policy and service guidance package – module 13
- Business Wangaratta Events – Gateway Health Achievement Program